ASU Baseball Ticket Information
Click here if you would like an ASU representative to contact you with more information about season tickets.
2014 Season Ticket Renewals
- Renewal Deadline: June 22, 2013
Payment Plans are now available. Get setup on a 3 month or 6 month payment plan by June 22nd, payments will be charged the 15th of each month.
o Payment Plan Charge Dates:
3 Month Payment Plan: October – December
6 Month Payment Plan: July – December
- Renewing your season tickets will give you first opportunity and priority at selecting seats at Phoenix Municipal Stadium in 2015.
- Renew your season tickets by calling your personal season ticket representative at 480.965.5333.
- Click here to view a 2014 season ticket pricing map
- Mini Packs go on sale January 15
- Pick and choose any 4, 6, or 9 games
o 4 Game Pack $44
o 6 Game Pack $60
o 9 Game Pack $81
Single Game Tickets
- Single game tickets go on sale January 15
- Single game tickets are available online, by phone: 480.727.0000 or in person at the Sun Devil Ticket Office.
- Purchase tickets in advance, ticket prices increase at the door on gamedays
- Baseball Parking Map
- Parking is FREE in the Public Lots
- Reserved Lot is reserved for Season Ticket Holders
Duplicate Ticket Policy
- For tickets lost or misplaced, a face value fee per ticket will be charged for each ticket duplicated. If the original unused tickets are mailed to: Sun Devil Ticket Office, PO Box 872405, Tempe, AZ 85287-2405, within two weeks of the event, only a $5 per ticket charge will be assessed. Only credit cards will be accepted for reprint charges. Season ticket holders will be permitted one reprint at no charge. We reserved the right to refuse this service to anyone that is found abusing this policy. Stolen tickets must be reported in advance of the game to the ticket office and a stolen property report filed with the police. The ticket office will then issue duplicates at no charge.